Modern mobility management supports sustainable development, satisfies mobility requirements and influences mobility behaviour. We provide support for the development, implementation and success monitoring of contemporary mobility management. Locally and innovatively. Prospective developments and technological trends are integrated into our observations in order to create long-term solutions. We support our customers in all project phases, starting with the development of a rough concept all the way to success monitoring in the operational phase. We also see ourselves as a consultant and not least as a competent sparring partner.
We offer the following services:
- Basics and monitoring: Determination of selective and spatial traffic data for all modes of transportation, weighting, determination of optimisation potential
- Cooperative planning procedures: Integration of objective and subjective success factors for providers and users, focus on traceability and intuitive application
- Builder support: Concepts, variant studies, functional specifications, submission, benchmark, implementation accompaniment, operational support.
- Focus smart mobility: Intelligent control, impact maximisation with minimal intervention, scalable design and integration of prospective technical developments
- Planning of comprehensive system solutions, assessment and integration of the latest development trends
Bern, Biel/Bienne, Brig, Spiez, Fribourg/Freiburg, Kopenhagen (DK), München (DE)