Civil engineering structures
As a reliable partner, we plan constructions for traffic routes as well as for energy and industry structures. Our experience, competences and curiosity allows us to consistently develop innovative and aesthetically convincing support structures and optimally integrate these structures into the project environment.
Our fascination with the optimal interaction of forces, materials and landscapes in bridge construction forms the basis for the development of innovative and durable structures. In constructional civil engineering, we implement our understanding of geotechnics in order to create economically efficient and environmentally compatible structures for cut-and-cover tunnels, support structures or underpinnings. We are able to optimise the usage duration of existing support structures and implement gained insights in the planning of durable new structures due to our expertise and experience in structural preservation and structural monitoring.
We offer the following services:
- Total and project management of traffic and energy infrastructure systems
- Feasibility and concept analyses
- Planning of bridges, underpasses, support structures, cut-and-cover tunnels, substructures and retaining structures
- Status acquisition, structural preservation planning and structural monitoring
- Local construction site management, overall construction site management
- Test engineer and expert mandates for engineering structures, nuclear structures and hydropower stations
- Traffic and construction phase planning
- Spatial design, visualisation and integration into the landscape
- Material management concepts
Our in-house specialists support us so we can provide total solutions from a single source:
- Road engineering, foundation and special civil engineering, underground engineering
- Traffic planning
- Supply and disposal
- Environment – environmental compatibility and environmental engineering accompaniment
- Natural hazards, water and river engineering
- Safety, RAMS analyses, accident prevention
Here or/and below you will find a selection of our references.