Drafter job description
Drafters EFZ (Swiss Certificate of Competence) with a focus on structural engineering draw and construct plans for construction projects. You will follow the engineers’ designs and develop their design proposals further.
Based on this data and the existing plans, you will then produce technical drawings and perspective drawings with the CAD program.
Drafters also take on the technical and planning work. You will support the planning specialists at all stages of the project. When working on solutions for construction projects you will consider mathematical calculations and physical characteristics of construction materials and pay attention to environmentally sound construction methods. You will also take care of administrative tasks within the company and carry out construction monitoring.
Further training opportunities
Various offers from professional associations, colleges of higher vocational education and universities of applied sciences.
- Qualifying Examination (BP) Civil Engineering Construction Foreman
- Technician specialising in Geology Technology
- Higher Vocational Qualification (HPF) Qualified Civil Engineering Site Manager
- College of Higher Vocational Education (FH) Bachelor of Science FH in Construction Engineering
- University of Applied Sciences (FH) Bachelor of Science FH in Construction Engineering
- Swiss-certified Geomatician
(Source: BIZ Job Information)
Completed elementary school, usually secondary school level
- Good spatial imagination
- Abstract logical thinking
- Intellectual flexibility, understanding for complex relationships
- Precise and careful method of working
- Perseverance and good concentration skills
- A talent for organisation
- Ability to work as a team
- Interested in mathematical and scientific principles and relationships
- Interested in computer science
An folgenden Standorten bieten wir Lehrstellen Zeichner/-in EFZ Fachrichtung Ingenieurbau an:
Erfahre mehr über die Schnuppertage und Ausbildungsplätze unter den jeweiligen Firmen/Standorten:
Emch+Berger AG Bern: Bern, Brig, Spiez
Emch+Berger WSB AG: Emmenbrücke, Cham, Sarnen
Emch+Berger AG Solothurn: Solothurn
Emch+Berger AG Zürich: Zürich, Wetzikon
Emch+Berger AG Zofingen: Zofingen
HKP Bauingenieure AG: Zürich, Baden
RKL Emch+Berger Ingenieurbüro AG: Altenrhein, Altstätten, Rüthi, St.Gallen
Emch+Berger SA Lausanne: Lausanne